- What is Nabis Holdings?
Nabis Holdings Inc. is a Canadian investment company focused on investing in high quality cash flowing and strategic assets across multiple aspects of the cannabis sector primarily in U.S limited license states with a roadmap to expand globally.
- What year was Nabis founded?
In November 2018, Innovative Properties began doing business as Nabis Holdings and thereafter changed its name to Nabis Holdings Inc. effective May 29, 2019.
- Where is Nabis' corporate headquarters?
1090 West Georgia St, Suite 488
Vancouver, British Columbia
- Who are Nabis' top executives?
Meet our management team.
- Where is Nabis incorporated?
Nabis is incorporated in the Canadian Province of British Columbia.
- When did Nabis go public?
Innovative properties commenced trading on the Canadian Stock Exchange on September 3, 2014. Nabis Holdings began operating the public company as of November 29, 2018.
- What exchange does the stock trade on and what is the stock symbol?
Our stock trades on the following three exchanges: Canadian Securities Exchange under the ticker symbol "NAB"; The OTC Markets under the ticker symbol "NABIF"; and The Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "A2PL."
- Where can I get a copy of materials filed with the Canadian Securities Administration (CAS)?
Our public filings are available on www.sedar.com.
- How can I buy the stock?
Our stock can be purchased by contacting a registered stockbroker or through an online stock brokerage service for self-directed investors.
- Can I purchase stock directly from the Company?
No, but Nabis stock can be purchased through a brokerage firm, including online brokerage services.
- Does Nabis offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan (DSPP or DRIP)?
At this time, Nabis does not offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- What is Nabis's fiscal year?
Nabis's fiscal year ends December 31.
- Who is Nabis's independent auditor?
Nabis's independent registered public accounting firm is Dale Matheson Carr-Hilton LaBonte, LLP
- Who is Nabis's transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for the company's common stock is Odyssey Trust Company. They can be contacted at www.odysseycontact.com.
- How do I contact Investor Relations for additional information?
Please submit investor questions by emailing us at Nabis@kcsa.com.
- How can I sign up for email alerts from Nabis?
Please submit your e-mail address on the Email Alerts section of this website.
- Where can I find the information on the share ownership positions of Nabis insiders?
Insider share ownership information is available on the System for Electronic Disclosure by Insiders ("SEDI") at www.sedi.ca.